Monday, May 3, 2010

Dressing nude, a rude distraction

I was at a football viewing centre to watch Chelsea vs Stoke City match few days ago, the centre provides an opportunity for me to enjoy the match with a chilled drink(I don’t take stout anymore…lol) and a bowl of pepper soup.

Son of God was suddenly distracted while basking in the euphoria of Chelsea’s prospect of winning the match.
The ‘Blues’ were leading by three goals and just as Kalou(this guy has really improved) was about scoring another goal, a lady entered, distracting everyone with her appearance.
All moral sense was thrown to the dustbin with the way she was dressed, showing more than her cleavage.

It seems that being fashionable these days means going nude to our ladies.
Just about the time I was concentrating on the match, another semi-nude lady walked in with a ‘don’t I look fabulous’ smile.

I need no one to tell me that I have got two shows to watch after all, one is between the two clowns that just entered and the other is the match Chelsea eventually won .

Do I need the rude distraction from the ladies? That is a question that begs for an answer.

No comments: